In Shemonei Esrei we say a tefilla three times a day that reflects the ideas that we have talked about to have a perfect society. This prayer is translated to be," May you establish the judges like the beginning and the advisers like at first. You should remove trouble and adversity and you should rule over us to bless us with chesed, mercy, justice, and righteousness. Blessed are you Hashem the king who loves justice and righteousness." In this prayer we make a request to G-d to have a close to perfect society. These values discussed are extremely important in our daily lives.
I think that these values make up a perfect society which is impossible to have from humans. We cannot incorporate all of these values into one society. It is imminent that something is going to be messed up or become dysfunctional. We as humans are not made to be perfect. I think Hashem set these values up for us, so that we can try to do our best to include all of these. I don't think he expects us to do all of these things at once.
No comments:
Post a Comment