Monday, March 11, 2013

YOU IS WRONG

    In this perek the people do 5 sins. The one I found  most interesting is the one in Pasuk Caf Aleph. It says, "Woe to those who are wise in their own eyes, and in their own estimation, of profound understanding." This means that the people who think they are right and that no one else is. They were sinning, but justifying their sins because in their own perspective it was the right thing to do.
         Lily and I did a skit on this which I think explains this very well. In the skit a girl was going to go buy a candy bar but her friend saw her and told her to just steal it. The girl asked why and the friend responded with, " You are helping the fat people defeat obesity if you take all of the candy bars so they can't have any." The friend simply justified the wrong. Shame!

1 comment:

  1. What a great example! A gullible person would definitely fall for that trap and commit a crime. This was a bad sin for the Jews and still is.

    ReplyDelete